Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Alyson's birthday


Volcano Cake!

Here's a pic of my daughter, Alyson, on her birthday last week. She was thrilled to get her "Volcano Cake" where the server put sparklers in a humongous dip of vanilla ice cream layered with hot fudge on top of delicious warm brownies and "walled" with brownies. I wrestle with words on the last part of this, "walled" because four long brownies were actually posed as a layer of mountain (dirt, if I may say) resting on the ice cream as well as one at the bottom of it.

Well, happy birthday, Princess!

Don't forget the verse of the week:

"Here is a trustworthy that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst." 1 Timothy 1:15 (niv)

1 comment:

Fitness4God said...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y, PRINCESS!

Hugs,
Kayla "Princess Junior"
XO