Friday, May 12, 2006

Mom


I remembered my mom combing my hair with her hand while I sat on her lap exhausted. Oh, I was about 9 years old and she was talking with some friends in the living room. As I laid my head on her bosom, I could "feel" her tender voice. I felt so peaceful with her that day! It was comforting. My mom still comforts me everyday with her thoughts and prayers for me and my family. My mom is one of the best people in the whole world!! I love my mom and wanted to wish my mom and all the moms in the world the best this Sunday!!

Here's a poem for you MOMS!!

I love you, and I miss you More!
I can feel You, But I can't see you.
I hear you in my mind.
I dream of you nightly,It's so real I don't want to awaken.
I see you in my children, your eyes, those cheeks.
I remember when we said we'll never part cause we dreamed the same dreams.
Spiritual experiences that you and I only know of.
I feel as if I'm crazy at times for I long to be with you.
One day Mom I will be there with you, Until then I am waiting to be with you, as you waited for me for nine months.
You loved me before you had me, And I love you for having me, with everything you went through for me to be.
Thank you for wanting to be my MOTHER…Remember you said we'll always be together always and forever…

Happy Mother's Day!!!

2 comments:

Fitness4God said...

Love the picture. Love the poem - the poem makes me think of her right now. Mom's the best. Miss her. Thanks for blogging...

emily...♫ said...

that pic is just too cute. i got my mom a bible study guide for mother's day. :-) happy mom's day to everyone!