Monday, April 24, 2006

RAINO MANO

Here are some pictures of the Men's outing (MANO) last Saturday. We were supposed to be sitting behind right & center field at the National's RFK stadium. By the time we got to Stadium metro stop waiting for the remaining two men, they announced that the game has been rained out. They wouldn't open the gate to let anyone in. But sure enough, it kept raining cats and dog throughout the evening!!

On our return back, we decided to go to the East Market metro stop and found a thai restaurant to eat. Despite the cancellation of the game and the rain, we had a wonderful time together! The food was DELICIOUS and the service was excellent. Sorry, folks, I forgot the name of the restaurant. Because it's not a common restaurant name, they're destined to be forgotten. But I'll never forget where it is!! Enjoy the pics and have a wonderful week!















Matt Sickon and Dennis Cesone..














Darrin Forshay, Eric Tomas and Steve Williams..
















Mark Lowenstein and Lenny Granda..





















Lenny Granda, Dennis Young, Thomas Beha and Steve Williams..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the restaurant on 8th St or Pennsylvania Ave? I know of at least one Thai restaurant, but I too forgot the name of it! :) That Thai restaurant is on 8th St. I live about a mile or less away from Eastern Market. :)
Monica

Mark Lowenstein said...

All I remember is something that starts with an "S". Probably something like Siam Market. But I recall there's more letters from the "S".. But it is an excellent place to eat!!

Anonymous said...

Old Siam is the name. I have eaten at most restaurants there except Old Siam! I'll have to check it out the next time I get a chance to eat out with somebody.
Monica

Anonymous said...

For those who are curious where our good ole Mark our deaf minister ate at, here's the link. :)

http://www.theoldsiamrestaurant.net/


Monica