Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Alienated!

I Am An ALIEN.

"Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul." 1 Peter 2:11 (niv)

I Am NOT Of This WORLD.

"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." 1 John 2:15 (niv)

My DESIRES are not for EARTHLY THINGS that will:

fade,
corrode,
or BURN!

I set my Heart & Mind on THINGS ABOVE.

"Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God." Colossians 3:1-3 (niv)

My FAITH & HOPE are in GOD alone.
And I EAGERLY AWAIT His return for me.

"After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever." 1 Thessalonians 4:17 (niv)

I'm a CITIZEN OF HEAVEN.

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,.." Philippians 3:20 (niv)

Have you "alienated" yourselves from the world and become citizens of Heaven through Hearing the good news (message) and Believing in Him, Repented of your sins, Confessed that Jesus is Lord, Baptized for the forgiveness of your sins (clothed in Christ (Galatians 3:26-27) and hidden with Christ and Living Christ-like everyday??

Proudly say, "I Am An Alien In This World!"

No comments: