Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Quest To Live Holy



It's been a crazy two weeks this month! With the loss of our dear brother in Christ, Bob Roth, and his awesome funeral last Saturday and celebrating the Resurrection Day (a.k.a. Easter), we're preparing for the DCnDC conference this week/weekend with Billy Leavell!

The quest to "LIVE HOLY" begins tomorrow night with Billy! Guess what?? I'm very excited about him coming! He's one of the great line of deaf preachers I have ever known. He has been "Living Holy" since a young age! He is definitely the walking Bible! I love to read him and how he lives for Jesus. There's no other place I rather be, this week/weekend, than to be with Billy. He's a strong Christian prism reflecting God's love and truth. And I need that warmth of that love God has through him!

Come and join us and be filled with Living Water (Jesus)!

I better go now! I'm now on my quest to continue living holy lives!

No comments: