Saturday, March 08, 2008

Church DNA



I love people with "Church DNA" in their hearts.
I love what we do for the Lord.
I love how we do it.
I love the people I'm serving beside.
There's no place I'd rather be than right where people are serving Christ.
When my brothers and sisters come to worship God with me, their devotion is remarkable!
Their commitment is inspiring. It's their commitment that inspires me!
Tomorrow (Sunday), our lives (me and my family) belongs to the Lord!

Tomorrow and any other Sunday, I'm inviting you into eternity.
I'm inviting you to get in the boat with me and go!

I can't think of a more exciting time to be with the church (worshippers).

I won't stay at home.
I won't slumber in our cozy bed.
I won't replace being with the church for families, friends, or last minute events.

We must change or we'll never accomplish the mission Christ has laid before us.
Think about it.

I know one who allows the "Church DNA" to flow around his/her vessels. How? I can tell by his/her fruit, commitment, love, obedience and acceptance.

No comments: