Monday, April 21, 2008

Wait

Morning, Bloggers!

My wife and I did a "promo" before the sermon yesterday (4/20) on "God's Waiting Room"..

Many people in the world today do not like to "wait". Waiting in line, waiting at doctor's office or hospitals (unless there are magazines to read) and more. We live in a "Microwave Society" today! We want faster service: faster internet, fast-food, faster way from one point to the next.

It is encouraged that you read the book of Habakkuk. Regardless of how long we must wait for His answers, we need to be assured that "..the Lord is in his holy temple; let all the earth be silent before him." Hab. 2:20 (niv)

Romans 8:25 (erv), “But we are hoping for something that we don't have yet. We are waiting for it patiently.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that! I keep patient to wait for the Lord will come. Last year I went to the doctor's office for fellow up. I patient to wait for the nurse called me but she called other patients. She doesn't know me was there keep waiting room for two hours. Other nurse noticed at me. She said to me that oh no so sorry keep too long. Finally, she called me come in. Doctor felt so sorry keep waiting and waiting. I didn't say nothing to her. I keep and learn patient to wait for other person's turn. Our doctor lady wonders about me not complain our time. God keeps me patient make God happy. I've notice at patients don't like wait for the call. Then some patients give up. Doesn't bother me. I read Bible booklet in my purse with me. Read the Bible keeps me silent.
At the post office, I notice people are line too long wait. I accept wait for the line while two bank tellers work in the bank. I notice at old woman complains by herself because she can't stand of wait too long line. She gave up. Not bother me. I like to wait and take my time to go. If there is too much rush will cause many mistakes or accidents. I've avoid from mistakes. The Lord is be with me keep wait. I love it.! Patty Ann Melnikas \m/

Anonymous said...

oops! not post office. At the bank.
Hit my head! Ha

ccm14er said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark Lowenstein said...

Sorry. I had to remove the comment from my blog. I type whatever the Lord encourages me to type whether people like it or not. I am sorry some of you do not like some of my posts.

I am adding a "screening" for all future posts and will weigh on each of your posts.

Thanks for reading my blogs.