Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby!



Today is Michelle's birthday!

Thank you God for giving her life. Thank you for her parents for how they raised her. Thank you for her brother and his Christ-like influence on her. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have three wonderful children. If it wasn't for her birth, I wouldn't be where I am (a faithful lover of Jesus Christ and God).

Today, we (me and my kids) celebrate her birth! Fireworks exploding! Showering confettis! And we sing this song:

We sing for joy!
We shout Your Name!
We celebrate Your creation!

God, we give you glory, honor and praise because of Michelle, her life, her love for You and her influence. Thank You for bringing her into this world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Michy! If you weren't born, I'd be winning more boggle/scramble/mexican train/scrabble games! grumble
:)

Monica

Anonymous said...

Happy Relate Birthday! Michelle!
I had went Jasper,Ala past Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. The gospel meeting was so great! Billy Leavell's lessons are so wonderful! One of Christian sister came forward ask God's forgiveness yesterday. Pray for her.
I arrived home safe at 1:30 a.m. The weather is so quiet and peaceful. Love in Christ, Patty Ann Melnikas

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

Happy Birthday to you! Nice to see you two weeks ago.