Monday, July 10, 2006

38 and ticking away....

For some reason, I woke up at 4:45 a.m. this morning!! I couldn't sleep after that! I had my alarm set to wake me up at 5:45 a.m.!! So decided to get out of bed and shower!!

Then I got a lovely email from my mom and dad:

"Happy birthday, dear son! 38 years ago this a.m. at 4:45 a.m., you were born. Easy delivery (1 & 1/2 hours of labor). You were born at St. Mary's hospital. Grandma Tomlin & Aunt Myrtle came to help after you and I came home. The kitchen sink plugged up while they were there and it was hot, hot, hot since it was July 10th and we had a window air conditioner. Ha. Anyway, it was a great time but very different from now."

4:45 a.m.!! I forgot the time I was born until my parents email me this morning!! Now, that explains!!

Happy anniversary, man!! (You only have one birthday, the rest is anniversaries..) (talking to myself).. ;)

6 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Happy Birthday! Kyle had his 40th on the 5th of July while we were in beautiful Maui! Hope you have a blessed day!

Fitness4God said...

Have a great birthday! Almost 40!

We need to play basketball - it has been awhile!

Anonymous said...

Nay, why not you take Mark out for skydiving? Need a change of routine?

Mark, you have a wonderful birthday!

Holly

Mark Lowenstein said...

Thanks, everyone! It's been a great day. Now, I'm tired and the day is coming to a close in 20 minutes. Then I will have 1 year and 363 days left before I hit the big 4-0! Then 10 years before I become a member of the AARP! :)

Thanks for remembering me on my birthday. It's great to remember how God mightily and supernaturally created us and brought us into the world! Thank You, Lord, for bringing me into this life.

Happy 40th, Brother Kennedy!! Any pointers before my big 4-0? :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 38th, Mark!

Monica

Anonymous said...

40, that's nothing, now 43....

Didn't get a chance to wish you a happy BD so will now, Happy Birthday my friend! How about lunch some time in August! We can talk about Alaska!

God Bless,
Your friend,