Monday, October 10, 2005

All Hyped Up!

We just returned home after a long but exciting and fantastic week/weekend at Zoe in Nashville!! I must tell you how spiritually refreshed I am now that I am home with a renewed sense of purpose in pursuit to glorify our Loving and Living God! During the whole conference at Zoe, God provided me with His blessings helping me to learn and understand a deeper meaning of worship and how we are all to worship our Creator! I will, indeed, show you all the spiritual bruises I received from the teachers of the Word.

Not only was I there but my family, the Stewarts, the Cesones and the Hinckleys were all there for the conference. I can see the lessons stirred up the Spirit in them and they're eager to do "all the more" for the Lord. They're already in an "outpouring of the Spirit" mode discussing ways to bring ourselves out of our "comfort zones" and into the "uncomfortable level of service". I will have to save this for this Sunday's 40 Days campaign because we're going to begin on God's purpose #1: WORSHIP!

Changes must be made and that will soon happen within the next month or two to give us a whole lot of room for energy and time for God among others in our community. I recommend that you keep reading my blog for powerful insights we all learned at Zoe this past weekend. The conference certainly is a great, great place to receive a spiritual renewal and leave the conference empowered to sacrificially serve the Lord! So many of us, Christians, love to remain in our "comfortable boundaries" that we wouldn't go too far to be like the Good Samaritan who stepped out of his (comfort zone) to help a bleeding and beaten person along the road.

I'm all hyped up for changes and challenges ahead! How about you?

Don't forget about the 40 Days blog: http://deaf40.blogspot.com. :)

No comments: