Tuesday, July 10, 2007

39 and counting....

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...

365 days (next year, February, has another day added to the calendar) left before I hit big, big 40!!

And, yes, today I turned THIRTY-NINE!!

It's hard to believe the 30's is almost over.. It seems like yesterday when I became 30.. At that age, I was a student at Sunset International Bible Institute, married (and still married) to still a beautiful woman, best friend and soul-mate, Michelle. Alyson wasn't even born. Amanda and Angela was a wee lil girls..

As I draw near to the 40th birthday marker next year, I will be jotting down some accomplishments God has done through me, some memorable moments and more!

Now, I see 39 candles burning atop a chocolate ice cream cake. {Making a wish} {Blowing out the candles}

Happy birthday, servant!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mark! I notice at you look NOT GETTING OLD in deaf workshop at Texas. You still stay younger. You have strong heart with the Lord not get old.
My birthday will come next week on July 20th. My age will be 58. I didn't feel getting old no more because I trust Jesus Christ in my heart through prayer. That age 58 that is my mother born me on the earth. I was baptized in 1984 became born with Jesus Christ not put my mother's womb. John 3:4. I love the Lord in my life the best. Patty Ann

Sip My Coca Cola said...

Happy Birthday, Mark! Nah, you aren't looking old.. You still young when I saw you at National Christian Workshop..

Hey.. I'm 35 and I'm old, but everyone said no I'm not looking old.. ha ha..

Matter of fact, Trust in God, He'll take you every ways you need to go.. Don't worry about the age. Leave your worries/fears to God. He'll take care of you.

Luk3 12:22
[ Do Not Worry ] Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear.

God be with you!

Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Cola, that is right! Not have to worry about nothing. Trust the Lord is very important in life with Jesus Christ. Age is not important. :-) Patty Ann

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you,

Please do not forget to have your spiked hair and goatie next year. Please add that to your list.