Tuesday, September 11, 2007

End Of Yourselves??

By A.W. Tozer...

"The reason why many are still troubled, still seeking, still making little forward progress is because they haven’t yet come to the end of themselves. We’re still trying to give orders, and interfering with God's work within us."

Which are you?

1. Still under construction (Hebrews 5:13-14; 6:1)
2. A work of God in progress

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 5:22-23 (niv)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is correct! Most of Christians seem not understand what about Christ's teaching. That is so sad! Bible is very easy understand that God helps read much better. God feed us our hearts to read focus Him remind His word not for people's words because they are so many differents languages.
Notice I Peter 2:2.(living stone).
I'm very interesting to read your articles. Patty Ann