Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Changes In This Blog

Good morning, Bloggers!

There are a few new things in this Blog..

1. Two links have been added on this blog under Blog Links.
2. I have given you the opportunity to email post (it's a letter with an arrow) to anyone you think might benefit in reading the post(s).
3. I have decided to allow only "registered users" to post comments on this blog. Please feel free to register by doing the following:

Go to www.blogger.com/start then create your own blog. It doesn't mean you have to put posts in your blog. You can simply leave it alone but use your blogger id to post comments on my blog or any other blogs.

4. I am working on adding a videoblog to this Nike Formula blog. I am aware of the YouTube services but am shopping around for other services to use to post a video clip on this blog. If you have any suggestions as to what services I should use, let me know. Thanks.

In Christ Alone!

1 comment:

Deaf Band Of Brothers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.