Tuesday, April 26, 2005

This Little Island God Made


Good morning, Bloggers! Time to wake up and smell the java of God! Ahhhh! A sweet, sweet smell of Eternity! That's the kind of coffee we brew at home...

Michelle and I will be taking our "long, long overdue" trip overseas to this little island of God called, "Aruba"! He designed it! He painted all the colors of that little island! So we're anxious to see His marvelous artwork!

Many thanks to those who volunteered to help my parents out by taking our childreno out. My mom cannot take all the pressures of raising and rearing our children since my dad has Parkinsons. Again, thanks! And please do pray that we will have a great and safe trip.

Do you know what this means? It means that I won't be able to blog (several commanded me to leave a computer alone, even in Aruba) from today through May 8th. So I will be anxious to share with you our trip and what God has done during our stay in Aruba. We, even, have plans to visit San Nicolaas church of Christ where I learned that there are three deaf members with no interpreters!! Michelle and I will be worshipping with them and we'll see what God has planned for this Sunday. We're very excited about this!

Thanks, Bloggers, for your eyes and hearts! We love you!!

Blessed Be His Name,

Mark and Michelle <><

1 comment:

Fitness4God said...

But if there is no interpreter, he must keep silent in the church; and let him speak to himself and to God. 1 Corinthians 14:28