Thursday, April 14, 2005

Souled Out!

Good morning, bloggers!

First of all, I want to thank each of you for visiting my blogs. I am not just some "clever dude" with a message for all of you. I believe it's an outpouring of God's Spirit and love in me that yearns for those in the dark, dark world. I cannot explain my love for those without Jesus. Deep in my heart, I ache for them! I do all I can with God's power and love to help the hurting, the fragile, the broken, and the confused. Oftentimes, Satan won them over and declared the victory. Yes, it is discouraging at times and I do accept the defeat which is very small. But those in Christ have the victory, the grandest of them all! Then I continue to pray for those whom Satan had won over to return to God with all their heart, soul, strength and mind! This I know one thing: With God, Nothing Is Impossible!

Please take a moment of prayer for those you know that you have tried to reach out to. Thank you!

Today is the first day of the Nationals (D.C.'s first baseball team in more than 3 decades, last team was the Senators) baseball game! I just learned on channel 4 news (my favorite channel) that the RFK stadium, the home of the Nationals, are "sold out". They will be fully packed! Interstate and highways will be swarming with cars and buses. Hot dogs cooking. Sodas fizzing. Pretzels steaming. Peanuts roasting. Seventh inning stretch. "One, two, three, you're out! Of the ole ballgame!" song will be sung. That's the atmosphere of this "sold out" ball game tonight at RFK. Those without a ticket will not be able to experience the good, ole ballgame!

God has a ballgame of His own. The name of the team? The Faithfuls! The name of the stadium? Heaven. And it will, also, be "sold out". The "narrow way" highway will be, a few, with faithfuls. Candles shining. Banquet cooking. Harps strumming. Angelic choir tuning. The "sea" glimmering. Thunder rumbling. Lightning flashing. And the Lord reigning. "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, is, and is to come." (Rev. 4:8b) song will be sung. That's the atmosphere of this grandest, "sold out", ballgame in Heaven! And those without Christ will not be able to experience the good, ole ballgame in Heaven!

"Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of first is the second death. If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:12b-15 (NIV)

I hope you're "Souled Out" to God! Then you're able to sing with all those in Heaven stadium, "One, Two, Three, you're in! Of the ole ballgame!"

1 comment:

Fitness4God said...

FISTS-PUMPING for God!

For nothing is impossible with God.
Luke 1:37