Wednesday, February 11, 2009

30 Days To Live
















I have thought of this, often! Only God knows when it's time for me to go home to be with Him in Heaven. From now until the countdown begins, I'll remain faithful and true to my Lord. Once the countdown begins, what would I do with the last 30 days of my life before I depart this world to be with the Lord? Me and my whole family, Lord willing, will do the following:

1. Skim through the whole Bible (twice, thrice) in 30 days.
2. Make a trip to Romania and see my fellow brothers and sisters and say, "See you soon."
3. Make a trip to Fairfax (Virginia) where God began His ministry through me there (and other cities that I may have worked in).
4. Make a trip to Colorado (my favorite state) and hike the Rockies and pray on His mountaintop.
5. Preach my last sermon titled, "Well Done, My Good Servant" (Luke 19)
6. Last candlelight dinner with my beautiful wife, Michelle (if she doesn't pass on before me).
7. Pray for the souls in the world; share my testimony with my love ones (friends/families) who have not made a decision to follow the Lord.
8. Film my final thought and farewell.
9. Spend private time with my wife, my daughters, weep/laugh with joy and pray together.
10. Have congregation sing my favorite closing song, "It Is Well With My Soul."

Well, of course, it all depends on the condition of my health. Lord willing, I'm able to do all these things. :)

How about you?

2 comments:

Редактор said...

It really is seriously wonder about this.

Mark Lowenstein said...

Hey Sunay..

:) Thank you for your comment. :) Bless you.. Yes, we must always be prepared.. May God be with you all too.