Friday, November 14, 2008

Heavy Heart....












I've been having an awesomely heavy heart in the last week.. I just got off the phone with a dear deaf Romanian brother in Christ of mine. His name is Gandy Mihai. He lives in Pitesti, Romania along with a couple other Romanian Deaf Christians.. I surely miss being with them. Gandy asked me when I will be back in Romania to teach them the Word of God in Romanian Sign Language. I had hoped to go sometimes very soon to encourage the Romanian Deaf brothers and sisters in Christ. I love their country, too! It is so beautiful! It's almost like Kansas and Colorado where they have the plains full of wheat and mountains full of springs. And their dracula castles, wow!!!!

The next time I go, I want to bring my wife along. In the near future, I'll be bringing along my daughters, first Amanda, then Angela then Alyson. That's the goal!

If you haven't done so, go and experience life in the Third World Countries. It'll change your life, forever... It changed mine and that's why I'm elsewhere serving the Lord!

No comments: