Thursday, July 10, 2008

At The Tipping Point (sorta)...

40 years ago, today, I was born in Manhattan, Kansas. And, today, I thank God for my parents, Jerry and Kay Lowenstein, for rearing me and leading me throughout my life. They continue to do so! Enjoy these pictures of me growing up! :)



Awwwww....



Marky Boy...



Yippee! Me riding on a "real horse"! Don't question me! ;)



Cowboy Mark



I look like a good lil German in that clothes! :)




Me on a trike! See my hearing aid on my chest! Awesome! ;)



Boy Scout Mark



I played on a travelling baseball team, Nautilus, the summer after my senior year.



Skiing @ Beaver Creek just next to Vail in Colorado!




StickMan - I used to be a pencil-thin-cross-country runner. :)




My Letter Jacket - Manhattan High Indians



My Senior Picture

7 comments:

Fitness4God said...

Happy 40th Birthday brother!

Mark Lowenstein said...

Thanks, bro!!!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Happy Birthday Mark! Hope you have a great day and a terrific year! Kyle just turned 42 on the 5th, so you two share a birthday month.

Mark Lowenstein said...

Aggiema,

Wow! It's been a while. Glad to get your comment today. Thanks! :) July is a good month! WINK!

Pray all is well with you in TX!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

Happy Birthday to you! I now see you in Alison..

Remember about your new hairdo and your goatie!

ccm14er said...

OH MAN !!!!!

Mark, Happy 40th Birthday to you !!!! Cheers High Dipping !!!!

I thought you already passed 40th year some years ago -- haha. It looks like you repeat 40th twice LOL.

Congrats and Keep up the Best for you.

By the way, Mark, you lived in Kansas State country ?? Manhattan, Kansas -- yep !! Only deaf person in whole high school ?? Just wonder -- what the excellent achievements you had made yourself for the best !!!

Cheers, C......

Anonymous said...

Mark, Monica here .... I did wish you a happy birthday over on Facebook and now I just viewed your pictures here .... wow ... you looked so much like Alyson when you were a young tikey boy! CUTE picture ... now why didn't you tell us more about how mischievous you were???? Smile.