Thursday, June 19, 2008

SURVIVOR Night @ FXCC!



My daughter and her friend will be attending the SURVIVOR night tomorrow night at FXCC!! It's for going 7th graders through 12th graders. They will be having a B-L-A-S-T!! It's good to do this with the kids! I'm not sure how many plans to attend but I heard that it will be a FULL HOUSE! :) Plus, we'll be showing them Jesus!!

I'll be chaperoning taking approximately 6 kids to SHADOWLANDS which is a lasertag place. And guess what time??? It runs from 11:15 p.m. to 2:15 a.m.!!! It's a perfect time to study the Bible, meditate on them and talk to God.. ;)

On the picture above, they asked if we'll survive the night? Since I'm not a night owl, I will definitely be bringing my sleeping bag and sleep in the back of my truck then later on in my humble abode (office)! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: