Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Zoe 2007

Zoe in Nashville this past weekend was awesome! I learned about the three "S": Sabbath, Simplicity and Silence. When I have a chance, I'll explain the three in the near future. I'm sure glad I got to go and experience Zoe this year!

Also, I'm eager to bring how we worship God into the next level. In the passage, John 4:24, "God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth." We are to draw to God with a true heart; not a superficial heart. In the next few Sundays, we're expecting to change the way we worship, yet worship God in spirit and truth.

Enjoy these pictures!







2 comments:

Fitness4God said...

Nice portrait of Jesus! I'll have Cindi do a portrait like this one - with His arms wide open for all of us!

You'll have to tell me more about ZOE in person.

ZOEbound 2008..!

Mark Lowenstein said...

Ha! Yes!! That will be wonderful!!