Friday, February 16, 2007

Ice Age 3

Yup! We're living in "Ice Age" now!! It's a "three-quel" now with tons of action. We have this huge hill just in front of our home and the snow is all iced up!! You can literally slide down without a sled. My daughter's friend, Hanna, literally zoomed from the top to the mid-point of the slope and has a sore bottom. I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her have this "guts" to do that! Ouch! Then my daughter, Angela, got stuck on the brim of the upper slope. I had to walk all the way around the neighborhood to enter from the top instead of climbing the slope. Then cracked the ice creating a "mile-long" path leading up to where she needed to be rescued. Amanda helped create a "yard-worth" path and got to Angela first. But Angela refused to allow Amanda to be her "Savior" and waited for Daddy to come to her rescue. LOL!

Anyways, it was an interesting day. I saw my neighbor trying to remove the ice from around his car with a snow-shovel. I knew it wouldn't budge. You will need a metalic ground shovel to crack away the ice around the cars. I saw that he had simply given up and decided to ring his doorbell and offered my help. We went on attacking the ice and they got to move two of their vehicles out of "ice-way".. I told my neighbor that I'm doing this for God and then said, "God bless you this icy day!" :)

Here are a couple of pictures of me sliding down the ice. I'll try and get the picture of the slope tomorrow and post it in my blog. Stand by but for now, here's me on the ice!! Whoopee do!!










2 comments:

Fitness4God said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fitness4God said...

Lose your glasses?!?! :))