Monday, December 04, 2006

New And Improved

Good morning, Bloggers...

I'm feeling good this morning!! I feel "New And Improved" after my rotator cuff surgery last Wednesday morning.. I had two tears: a rotator cuff tear and a labria tear. But, it wasn't as bad as the surgery I had on my right shoulder years ago. Some of you have visited me at my home and noticed that I possess a character named Linus from the Charlie Brown gang. He's the one with a blankie. I don't have a blankie, exactly, but a fluffy pillow to put under and between my left arm.

Everyday, I'm feeling a bit tired. I guess it's the cells in my body that's working hard to heal my shoulder. It does take up alot of energy to bring things to par one. Also, I've been doing some painful exercises to bring mobility to my arm and shoulder.

But, I know one thing. I'm on the road to a complete recovery. And for that, I praise God! Thank you all for the prayers for me. Also, two families brought food for us and do wanted to take the time to ask God for His blessings on them! May God bless you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good hear from you! Thank to the Lord has been answered while we pray. God is so good listener. :-)