Monday, September 11, 2006

Nine One One


It's been five years since the worse terrorist attack on the American soil. Five years... It's really hard to believe that time just flew by. It seems like a year ago.

I clearly remembered that morning when the NBC news reported one of the World Trade Center tower was burning and an airplane of some sort was reported to have hit it. I was at home with my three girls. Amanda was only 5 years old, Angela was 3 and Alyson was a mere 2 years old. I sat down on the chair wondering what was going on! And just that moment, I saw another plane aiming toward the second tower. Then the caption quoted from the late Peter Jennings, "Oh my ....! Tower 2 have been hit! Tower 2 have been hit!"

I thought I was watching a movie with special effects. Not so. It was the real thing! It was a day we'll never forget. And we'll miss the two twin towers in NY!

Let's give God the thanks to all the soliders out in the battle fronts fighting against terrorists! To date, 2,666 solidiers have died serving their country. Pray for all the families who lost their love ones in the WTC, firemen, police officers, and good samaritans!

Pray for those in our country and in the world!

No comments: