Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Swamped!!

Bloggers,

Thanks for visiting the Nike Formula blog!! I pray that all is well with each of you!! Really!! Keep the faith you all have in God! Continue to serve Him, especially on Sundays!! I was going to create a new blog called, "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord." But, right now, I'm just swamped with so many things this week and next week!! As soon as things calms down (in which I believe will never because the Lord is always busy with me), I will post this "As for me and my house.." blog..

It's important that you come to think of this quote by Joshua close to the end of the book of Joshua. He had other opportunities to attend to but he and his family CHOSE to serve the Lord and not allow anything to HINDER their service to God!! What about you? What's preventing you from coming to church on Sundays? Isn't it the Lord's Day? Is it your children? Is it your job? What do you think will happen to your spiritual life if you are always working or skipping church on Sundays?? Before you know it, it will spiral downward into the grave. That's coming soon in my next blog...

Next week, I'll be gone from May 8th through 11th for a filming with Deaf Missions. They're developing a sermon series starting in June. Chad is the first to do this.. I think it's really exciting. I have been working and tuning a 4-part sermon series called, "The Model Church" based on the book of 1 Thessalonians (expository sermon). I'm really excited about it and also anxious to see the studio in Council Bluffs and see their great work for the Lord!!

I just received a word in regards to our dear sister in Christ, Dorothy. Her mother has just passed away today. She'll be travelling to International Falls, Minnesota. Please pray for her and her family as they cope with the loss. May God bless them all!

No comments: