Monday, July 13, 2009

Midwest Athletic Association for the Deaf (MAAD)

Softball tournament is here! This weekend is the MAAD Deaf Softball Tournament where hundreds of deaf men, women and children will flock to the softball fields in Gardner, Kansas! There are deaf teams (co-ed, men's and women's) from Columbia, Denver, Souix Falls, Omaha, Wichita, Olathe, St. Louis coming together for the weekend fun!

Here's an old, old, old picture of me playing for the Olathe Twisters back in the early 90's!!! It's been almost 14 years since I last played for the Olathe Twisters Deaf Men's Softball team!!! I've played softball for the Fairfax church team for almost 3 years.

Now, this will probably be my last time playing softball. I will soon be enshrining my good ole' glove and start playing golf. Enjoy these pictures!





2 comments:

Fitness4God said...

Stick with softball! Forget golf -Tiger Woods had ACL reconstruction surgery on his left knee!

Have a great softball weekend - show Jesus!

Mark Lowenstein said...

LOL! Wow! That was fast, Deno!! ;) Will certainly have a blast this weekend!!! :)