Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'll be back.

Good evening, Bloggers!!

I got a few emails wondering why the Nike Formula Blog has been quiet. It's been since November the last time I posted a blog.

Don't worry.. I'm just taking a break from Blogging.. It's been a tough transition from Virginia to Kansas, a roller-coaster ride!! At this time, it is still tough, especially when Christmas is just 15 days away!

Keep on praying for us. Check back as often as you can. I will blog (or) create a new blog site. I really don't know yet.

Blessings to you all! Have a wonderful holidays and Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

Fitness4God said...

You all are in our & FXCC thoughts & prayers! Anchor onto the Lord!

Deaf Band Of Brothers said...

Keep plugging away with your creativity.
Darrin

Mark Lowenstein said...

Thanks, brother!!! You're the best!

Mark Lowenstein said...

Meant to say, "brother(s)!!" ;)