Monday, August 11, 2008

Off The Mark

:)

It seems like it's been ages since I've actually type-written a blog.. :) My family and I are in Kansas visiting our families. It's been a good couple of days. We got a chance to get our eyes checked with my brother, Dr. Matt Lowenstein! :) He has a new practice in Olathe, KS. If you're in the area, check him out!

Last night, we visited with Michelle's brother and his family in Olathe. He cooked up some pineapple brats! Man! They were delicious! :) We all watched the Olympics together and had a great fellowship!

This morning, I got a much needed workout done at Golds not far from my in-laws home. My body was craving for sweat, pain and misery! Yes, misery! And I love it! :) LOL!

We had a great time in Sandusky, OH staying at the Kalahari Resort and went to Cedar Point! I have a video that I want to show you but will do that when I get to Manhattan visiting my family. The rides at Cedar Point was beyond imagination!! It's so much better than Hershey Park, King's Dominion and even Busch Gardens!!! Two rides were "vomit-producing" rides!! Sorry for the language! I just had to describe it! My mother-in-law saw the video and said that she would have left her stomach up there! Hillarious! :)

God is good, all the time and everywhere!

God bless you wherever you are! I'll be back to blogging again later this week with a video!

Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark!

Have a great trip!! Be safe!

Greg