Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lady Wildcats Softball

I just didn't think it would be a hard of a job being a coach for my two eldest girl's softball team. Now, I admire all the coaches all over the U.S. (and the world) who worked hard keeping the team on their feet, parents up-to-date, snack/beverage lineups, practice times, equipment check, ball check, drills, showing up for practices and games, coaches meetings, opening and closing ceremony, playoffs and the most important of all, setting an example to the girls (discipline, teamwork, cooperation, positive attitude, etc.)! Wow! Now, I've said it and done these!! It's an experience I'll never forget. Will I ever coach again?? Sure!!

Here are some pictures of the girls at the "Closing Ceremony".. They're so tight with each other, like a family.. They were laughing and playing and all smiles!! Enjoy!!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Great!!!!!!!! Patty Ann

Anonymous said...

Coach Mark,

Good for you! You should be proud of yourself and your team.

My daughter and her soccer team ended up winning the second place. I was amazed how great sportsmanship they had! They won all of the games until the last game. Brittany was upset at first so was everyone, but they came out of it quickly. Again, everyone had a GREAT experience of being a team player, and being cooperative. The fierce fireballs hope to play again in the fall (I mean the same team).

Go! Go! Coach Mark

ccm14er said...

PROUD OF THAT, COACH MARK AND PASTOR MARK, YOU COMBINE THESE INTO SO WONDERFUL MAN YOU HAVE BECOMING TODAY !!!!

OH MAN, I HOPE I WOULD BE LIKE MARK # 2 LIKE THAT !!!! THIS FALL I HOPE I WOULD INVOLVE AS ASSISTANT COACH AND FOOTBALL DAD THIS FALL FOR MY SON CJ. HOPEFULLY IT'D BE GREAT AND GET IDEA HOW MUCH VOLUNTEER CAN BE VERY IMPORTANT AS WELL FOR THE DEAR LORD JESUS CHRIST THE SAVIOR.

JUST LIKE THAT AS YOU GUYS INVOLVE ALL THE SPORTMANSHIP AS BEST EXAMPLE, MY SON'S LACROSSE TEAM (JUST FINISH THIS SPRING ALL OVER DONE) ENDED UP THE LAST PLACE IN LEAGUE STANDING HERE. RECORD WAS ONLY ONE WON AND SIX LOSSES. OUR TEAM ALWAYS IN SPIRIT AS KEEP UP HAPPY AS SHARING IN TEAM THING. THEN WHEN THE TOURNAMENT (LIKE PLAYOFFS) COME UP (TWO WEEKS AGO), OUR TEAM COME UP FIRST LOSS, BUT COME BACK INTO BIG BIG UPSET OF SECOND RANKED POWERFUL TEAM -- WON THAT GAME SHOCKER. THEN OF COURSE, THEN LOST IN THIRD GAME IN DOUBLE-ELIMINATION FACTOR. SO THE TEAM CAME UP HIGH SPIRITS AND PRAISE THE LORD TO KEEP TEAM TOGETHER.

GOOD THINGS CAN HAPPEN EVEN BEST OR WORST TEAM CAN PLAY REGARDLESS.

CHEERS, C......