Thursday, June 03, 2010

To Be Continued......

I know. I know it's been since March when I last posted a blog. It's been a hectic Spring season with planning, packing and preparing for the move to Omaha.

As I blog this morning, we're at the Regency Lodge (resort) in Omaha. I'm up and getting ready to take our oldest daughter, Amanda, to her volleyball conditioning and training at her future Burke High School. Then we will take Amanda to the Entingers. Chad and Glory, the two awesome friends of God, will take Amanda to her last volleyball conditioning and training session tomorrow morning while I drive back up to Omaha after dropping off the family today in Lee's Summit, MO.. It's a long story but will be glad when the weekend is over! Believe it or not, I'm already ready for Monday! :)

This Friday, I will be participating in the Deaf Missions Golf Challenge in Council Bluffs, IA. We're fundraising to help defray the cost to create an Old Testament ASL Bible DVD. Deaf Missions currently sells the New Testament ASL Bible DVD. You can check it out at www.deafmissions.com. Their goal is to fundraise over $100,000 for this arduous project! May God bless Jose Abenchuchan, Lindsey Darnell and Joseph Josselyn (and those involved behind the scenes) for their labor of love for God!

I believe, Lord willing, I will be posting blogs from now and on. We are not settled in just yet. Check back every now and then. So "to be continued..."...

I'm off to eat breakfast with one of my precious daughters, Amanda!

May the grace of God continue to shine on each of you!

God bless!

No comments: