Thursday, April 02, 2009

Awe..













I stand in awe of God! It's not because of all the "Seven Wonders of the World" including this colorful, majestic, God-created Grand Canyon in the background. It's my three beautiful girls right here. As I was walking with my family observing the miles wide, miles deep canyon, I watched my children grow in the last 13, 11 and 9 years of their lives. They are the Grand Canyon of my life! I love and adore each of them (including my wife, God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the church). It's ultimately marvelous watching them grow. Thanks to God, they've become much more colorful than the Grand Canyon and continue to be! They will always be in our prayers! Lord, protect them!

"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our "God is a consuming fire." Hebrews 12:28-29

2 comments:

Austin Lowman said...

Hi!

Mark Lowenstein said...

Hey Austin..

'Sup?? Noticed you're an athlete! I love baseball, basketball, etc.. So how are you??