Monday, February 26, 2007

What Inspires You? (Top 10)

What inspires me?

1. God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
2. The Bible.
3. My family & church family.
4. Committed Christians (undying commitment to do the Lord's will!!)
5. Christians with the example of Christ - humility (resignation), love, faith, obedience...
6. Christians with "Other-centered" heart & mentality (not me-centered).
7. Giver (not takers).
8. Positive people (Negative people annoys me unless they have a perfectly good reason for it.)
9. Knowing there's Heaven waiting for me (I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!)
10. Knowing there's Hell waiting for me (It inspires me to keep my faith with God)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy Eastern Cowboy,

Yeah very interesting LOL about Top 10 Inspiring List. Just like what Letterman has said all the time -- even I am not that fan of Letterman, I always fan of Jay Leno better (just personally that's all) ... Its funny about Top 10 ... however it is not a competition !!!!!

FOR ME, I rather not to understand and fathom on that idea Top 10, except to respect Mark's wording. I like only ONE THING -- I have "Top One"

Yeah "Top One" (not Top Ten or "10")... my definition for that TOP ONE is:

1. God loves you ALL ALL ALL !!!!!

Period !!! Remember, God gave us all the human beings (seeing thousands, millions of "real births" every year as you know the real babies come out of Woman's Womb) ... God have ONE PURPOSE for those babies !!!!!!! Because i say above ... TOP ONE. That said it all -- God loves you ALL so God want us to make MORE MORE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE INTO THE HEAVEN FOREVER ONTO THE NEW PERFECT EARTH !!!!! That's why God loves higher and higher numbers of "scorekeepers" for new people into heaven. God hate few people up there !!!

BRING 'EM MORE PEOPLE INTO SALVATION !!!! God want lots of people there !!!

God bless us all as we all pray for the people into salvation -- YES.

My answer is TOP ONE only !!!!