Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Deaf40

Good morning, bloggers!

Just a short note to let you know, starting next week Sunday, October 9th, I will be posting a daily summary in reflection from Rick Warren's book, "Purpose Driven Life". Be sure to check daily by clicking on "living with purpose blog" link on the right side of your screen. Feel free to add your encouragement after reading each daily 40 Days blog. Please try and be as positive as you can and share with us how God is, each day, impacting your life.

I am really excited about this upcoming 40 Days campaign and I am sure some of you are! I will do my best to do a Nike blog this week but I am in the middle of a move from one home to another. I ask that you pray for us all as the upcoming two weeks will be very busy! Please pray for the whole world as well that all will come to lift up their hearts to our Lord Jesus Christ!

Don't forget about the Kick-off picnic at Burke Lake Park this Saturday!! There will be food, devotional, fun games under the predicted beautiful sunny skies and cool weather!!

Bless you all!! Show Jesus 40!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your youngest child is in our bible class on Wednesday night. What a sweet, loving little girl. Good job Dad!