Monday, November 22, 2004

Don't Throw Away Your Confidence - Be A Nike!

"Do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised." Hebrews 10:35-36

If you persevere, you will receive.
If you persevere your task will be completed, your ministry will grow, your body will be healed, your marriage will be changed, and your children will come into the Kingdom of God.

You don't get anything for quitting.

You have to keep on persevering. There's no question that opposition will come. I guarantee it! Whenever you do something for God, you're going to face opposition. The devil will do his best to tear you down, to defeat and destroy you. He'll come at you with persecution, discouragement, and compromise. He'll do everything he can to get you to give up on that call of God on your life! But, praise God, you can overcome!

Blessed Father, I thank You that You have called me. Man didn't call me, but You called me to accomplish this task. And because You called me, You have anointed me, equipped me, and given me the courage I need to see it accomplished. Thank You, Father, that I can and I will overcome all opposition that the devil throws at me because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: